Saturday, December 10, 2011

Star Wars: The Old Republic - Datacron Locations

So I got to play two of the beta weekends in TOR recently and I decided to screenshot the locations of all of the datacrons on the Republic home worlds, Tython and Ord Mantell. I enjoyed my time playing The Old Republic and plan to write a full review on it towards the end of next week, but until then here are those datacron locations!


TYTHON:


Endurance +2
Location: X -34 Y -35









Willpower +2
Location: X -641 Y 36









Blue Matrix Shard
Location: X -92 Y 94










ORD MANTELL:


Presence +2
Location: X -976 Y 204









Aim +2
Location: X -656 Y 44









Red Matrix Shard
Location:  X 778 Y 8










Most on Ord Mantell are in pretty easy to get to locations. The only one that might give you a small issue is the +2 Aim and all you have to do is walk around the mountain clockwise until you find the path up. The ones on Tython were a little trickier to find so I am going to post some extra information for those.


To get to the +2 Endurance datacron you go through the cave located here.











To get to the +2 Willpower datacron go up this ramp in the ruins, take a right, then go up the long ramp and follow along the cliff.











Please note that my graphics were turned down a bit and AA was off in those shots. When I post my review the shots will be much higher quality. Hope this helps you guys looking for those datacrons. Thanks for reading and check back for more locations soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment